Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fair Wares

Sant'Antonino fair, wares, LivornoSweets are peculiar but many other wares for sale at the fair are probably not so different all around the world. If you like something funny and useless, this is the place. Do you want your name on it? They'll write it on the spot.Sant'Antonino fair, wares, LivornoEverywhere are hanging colorful and improbable windmill toys, we even saw one with a wheeled cow speeding in the breeze.Sant'Antonino fair, wares, LivornoYou could also buy monsters figurines or any kind of fantastic creatures, with the relative castles or dwellings.

12 comments:

stromsjo said...

So the next time we need a wheeled cow, we know exactly where to get it! :)

Tash said...

A children's paradise. The little girl in blue eyeing the figurines is so cute.

joo said...

Windmill toy with ladybirds is lovely! As for others you're right, probably might be found in many places, but some of them are funny:)

nobu said...

Colourful photos.
I like those monsters figurines.

brattcat said...

What a fun way to pass a sunny day.

B SQUARED said...

Love the lady bugs.

Halcyon said...

I guess everyone needs more useless stuff to make their homes and gardens more colorful.

Lowell said...

I'm always amazed at the amount of junk in these places!

And I usually tell Lois Anne that it is rather nice to see so many things that I neither need nor desire!

Save lots of money that way!

Hilda said...

I like the ladybug mobile! And the fairies and dragons! Gosh, I'd go ga-ga in this market.

The idea of a cow spinning in the breeze made me laugh.

Clueless in Boston said...

Looks like a fun place. I bet most of the items eventually end up at church fairs, or yard sales.

cieldequimper said...

Hmmmm... Personally, I call it "kitsch". If I must, I'll have it without my name, please! ;-)

stromsjo said...

I still think that cow takes the prize.