Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Inside the Pentagon

This is not a photo of mine: it is taken from Google Maps just to show you that what I am saying in the title is true.
The “Pentagono del Buontalenti” (Pentagon of the Buontalenti) is delimited by the “Fosso Reale” (Royal Canal) as a former defensive structure by the architect and military engineer Bernardo Buontalenti (1536-1608).The Pentagon of Bernardo BuontalentiAs you can see from my first post I live close the Central Market, which is at the half of the southeastern side of the Pentagon. In the middle of this picture you can see a white squared building: that is where I work.
So, I live and work inside the Pentagon...

See also: Mercato Centrale
External links: Bernardo Buontalenti (Wikipedia)

1 comment:

Walker said...

Thanks for the link back to this post from the succulent. Interesting as are all your post. Thanks so much for taking the time to share these observations. I love it.